Experimenting with found footage

After finding various pieces of footage I decided to play around with the clips cutting and editing them together. I used some effects to distort the clips and try to create a sense of confusion.

After getting some feed back from what I had edited together so far, which I felt was not working at all, it was suggested that I perhaps take one clip or section and work with just that. I felt that doing this could be more successful than using various clips that look thrown together.

This first experiment did not work at all. I didn’t like it and it did not a sort of ‘flow’ to it. Despite this I’m glad as it has helped me to see what I need and want to do in order to make a successful piece of work.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s