This week I learnt how to screen print. It was very interesting learning the process which is great for mass producing work or layering imagery.
Using some of the images I had collected as part of my Cultural Appropriation archive, I screen printed these to see possible print options with the end of year exhibition in mind.
I tried out using gold paint on black paper which I found very effective. As I have been interested in using PVC/Acetate, I tried out the gold paint on this too. It took longer to dry than the paper samples, however I liked the result it achieved.
This has given me the idea present the archive images printed onto clear acetate with the intent to layer the images.